|Our employees are the key to achieving world-class performance. At Clariant we believe it’s vital that all employees are clear about their role and their contribution to the organization. Performance Dialogues are about communication, defining clear objective and giving well organized and regular feedback.|
Clariant is committed to a high-performance culture which promotes continuous improvement, personal accountability and entrepreneurship. This is essential in ensuring that we meet our strategic objectives. Everybody has clarity about his or her contribution to the overall success of the company.
The cornerstones of our performance-oriented culture are:
- Performance Management: Based on performance dialogues between managers and employees to agree individual responsibilities, objectives and performance indicators.
- Talent Management: Fast track career development for current and future leaders. Leverages our comprehensive Clariant Academy training school and other resources.
- Continuous Improvement: Furthering operational excellence (a core component of Clariant’s overall strategy) through training our current and future leaders in LeanSigma concepts and techniques.
- Personal Accountability and Entrepreneurship: Promoted through a culture of responsibility, risk-taking and devolved decision making.
- Training: Delivered through the Clariant Academy, external courses and workplace learning.
|Clariant International Ltd.|