- Edition Date :
- February 02, 2018
- Safe for direct use with food products
- Recommended by the World Food Programme (WFP) & the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Container Loading Specification
- Dimeythyl Fumarate Free (DMF) - Non-Toxic
- Safe & easy to handle
- Dispose with normal industrial waste
- Best performance in the market
- Meets New FCC Guideline Recommendation for Shipment of Cocoa Beans in Containers
- Clariant EcoTain® distinction
- Variety of applications: canned goods, automotive parts, powders, glass, wood, machinery, furniture, agricultural products such as coffee beans, cocoa beans, and corn meal
- Variety of configurations
Sustainability Data Sheet - CARGO PROTECTION
Container Dri® II protects cargo from the damaging effects of moisture during shipping and transport. Its high performance enables more absorption with less desiccant, making it a cost effective and economical solution.
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
EcoTain®Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.