- PHASETREAT demulsifier technology can be used to treat light, medium and heavy crudes, ASP and steam flood systems, EOR – polymer flood systems, slop oil, oil sands, naphthenic crude and fluid and solid separation.
- PHASETREAT demulsifier technologies provide value through dry export oil, rapid water drop, optimized process control, low salt in crude, oil recovery of crude processing waste and sludge, high quality effluent water for disposal re-injection, and the reduction / elimination of high viscosity emulsions.
- PHASETREAT products also address the challenges associated with the production of acidic crude oil containing high levels of naphthenic acid. Clariant Oil Services has expert personnel that will help you define the problem caused by naphthenates, and develop the optimum treatment solution to ensure your operation runs at maximum efficiency.
Safety and MSDS
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
For more details see our Innovation Spotlight video
This information corresponds to the present state of our knowledge and is intended as a general description of our products and their possible applications. Clariant makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the information’s accuracy, adequacy, sufficiency or freedom from defect and assumes no liability in connection with any use of this information. Any user of this product is responsible for determining the suitability of Clariant’s products for its particular application.
* Nothing included in this information waives any of Clariant’s General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which control unless it agrees otherwise in writing. Any existing intellectual/industrial property rights must be observed. Due to possible changes in our products and applicable national and international regulations and laws, the status of our products could change. Material Safety Data Sheets providing safety precautions, that should be observed when handling or storing Clariant products, are available upon request and are provided in compliance with applicable law. You should obtain and review the applicable Material Safety Data Sheet information before handling any of these products. For additional information, please contact Clariant.
* For sales to customers located within the United States and Canada the following applies in addition: No express or implied warranty is made of the merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise of any product or service.
© Trademark of Clariant registered in many countries.
® 2013 Clariant International Ltd