- Fossil Resources saving product
- Lower energy consumption and higher efficiency in PVC processing compared to paraffins and conventional PE waxes
- Excellent release properties in PVC
- Highly efficient open/set time and viscosity modifier for hot melt adhesives
- Highly efficient nucleating agent in expandable Polystyrene (EPS)
- 100% renewable carbon according to REDcert² mass balance
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Characteristics||Unit||Target value||Test method|
|Drop point||[°C]||125 - 130||ASTM D 3954|
|Viscosity||[mPa·s]||40 - 80||DIN 53019 at 140 °C|
|Density (23°C)||[g/cm³]||0.96 - 0.98||ISO 1183|
Licocene PE 4201 granules TERRA REDcert is a low viscous Metallocene catalyzed Polyethylene wax. It acts as a nucleating agent in expandable Polystyrene (EPS) and adjusts the cell size of the foam.
With its high crystallinity and low molecular weight, Licocene PE 4201 granules TERRA REDcert is a highly compatible modifier for open time, set time and viscosity, especially for polyolefin based hot melt adhesives.
In printing inks, it improves the rub resistance and acts as an anti-offset agent for electrophotographic toners.
Formulators of asphalt and bitumen based formulation will benefit from the improved wetting of incorporated fillers combined with an increased heat and creep resistance.
External lubricant in PVC processing.
Polyethylen bag 20 kg
Pallet 1000 kg (50 bags)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.