Terms & Conditions
For the Antifrogen Sample Submission Process
Voucher validityThis voucher is valid for a period of 4 years after emission date.
Scope of analysisVisual appearance, density at 20°C (g/cm3), refractive index, pH, reserve alkalinity (ml 0.1M HCl). These results will be used to calculate the volume share of the product (% v/v) and freezing point (°C).
Process for sample shipment
- 200 - 500 ml of Antifrogen sample in a leakproof bottle suitable for the transport of liquid chemicals.
- label in accordance with CLP regulation (https://echa.europa.eu/regulations/clp/labelling) and containing the reference number which customers receive after sample submission on www.antifrogen.com.Sample will not be analyzed if:
- content has leaked.
- label is not in compliance with CLP regulations, not correct or unreadable.
- reference number is missing.
- fluid is a third-party product. Clariant will dispose of these samples directly.
Sample holding and disposalAll samples will be disposed after analysis.
Sample processing durationTypically, the report is sent electronically 7 working days after the sample has been received by Clariant.
Sample analysis report
- Analytical reports are filed at the Antifrogen laboratory and are held for 1 year.
- Analytical reports are sent to the sample submitter(s) and the distributor who issued the voucher on www.antifrogen.com.
- Analytical reports are available in English and German language.
Personal dataAll personal data will be processed in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
LiabilityClariant will give a recommendation on the further utilization of the product tested. This information corresponds to the present state of our knowledge and solely relates to the samples sent to Clariant.
Determined results are for information purposes only. A possible evaluation of the determined results by Clariant is only a non-binding recommendation. Legal claims against Clariant shall not arise for the client.
Claims for damages of any kind against Clariant, its legal representatives, employees and its vicarious agents, in particular also those based on tortious liability, breach of duty and from the breach of the obligations listed in § 311 BGB, shall be limited to grossly negligent or intentional conduct. In the event of intent and gross negligence on the part of its vicarious agents who are not senior executives, Clariant shall only be liable to the extent of typically foreseeable damage.
Clariant shall only be liable for indirect damage and for damage that was not foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded if Clariant is guilty of gross negligence.
All before mentioned limitations of liability shall not apply in the case of damage to life, body or health, in the case of breach of cardinal obligations or if liability is mandatory on the basis of the Product Liability Act.
Claims for damages against the other contracting party shall become statute-barred in accordance with the statutory provisions, unless liability is based on intent, but no later than three years after the breach of duty or the tortious act.