Clariant Active Ingredients facilities are dedicated to the Research and Development of new actives. With state-of-the-art equipment, our R&D teams master skin and hair biology to assess product activities and performance. Thanks to this, we are able to develop innovative active ingredients already recognized by top-level awards.
Clariant Active Ingredient research teams regularly present their findings in scientific posters and lectures, as well as in recognized and peer-reviewed scientific magazines :
- Soothing hypersensitive and atopic skins by an immuno-modulation mechanism - Poster presented at the IFSCC congress in 2017
- Soothing hypersensitive and atopic skins by an immuno-modulation mechanism - Poster presented at the SCC congress in 2017
- Unripe Citrus unshiu extract benefit to fight atopic symptoms induced by indoor pollution - Poster presented at the E2BRN congress in 2018
- Circadian rhythm protection against blue light disruption - Poster presented at the IFSCC congress in 2018
- High wavelenght blue light induced damages in human skin - Poster presented at the IID congress in 2018
- Synchronized Skin explants model to study Circadian Rythm alterations - Poster presented at the IID congress in 2018
- Development of a new three-dimensional RHE circadian rythm - Poster presented at the SID congress in 2018
- Novel anti-aging function discovered in skin for the lncRNA nc886 - Poster presented at the SID congress in 2018
To receive the pdf with the full version of the posters we published, don't hesitate to fill the contact form below.