Clariant Oil Services is proud to introduce our innovative H2S scavenging solution, SCAVINATOR™, an alternative chemistry to traditional triazine.
The new SCAVINATOR™ H2S scavenger assists in:
- Reducing / eliminating unplanned shutdowns
- Reducing operating costs through improved flow assurance
- Improving plant operating efficiency
- Increasing production and injection well performance improvement
With SCAVINATOR™ you can benefit from:
- Less downtime due to best-in-class solids control
- Minimal pH impact on associated mineral scaling yielding enhanced flow assurance
- Comparable to superior scavenger efficiency compared to triazine
- Cost competitive compared to triazine
- No impact on fluid separation
- Minimal refinery corrosion impact
This water soluble scavenger removes sulfide species from both gases and liquids and is used to control hydrogen sulfide, iron sulfide, and sulfide scale. It is applied in either batch form (i.e. bubble tower) or continuously injected into pipeline streams and delivered in various container sizes specific for your oilfield application.
Please contact us if you are having experiencing issues with your H2S scavenging applications.