Viscose Dope Dyeing
Specific Color Solutions for Viscose Dope Dyeing
Clariant offers a broad range of colorants for viscose dope dyeing.
Viscose is based on natural cellulose and is used for different textile and non-woven applications. It is pressed through spinnerets and is coagulated in a bath of sulfuric acid. Dope dyeing means that the colorants are added to the viscose before the spinning process takes place.
With Clariant’s pigment preparations an excellent product quality could be obtained by economic processing in terms of longer filter life cycles and improved color yields.
- Flowable paste
- Easy incorporation and dispersion in water based systems
- Maximum particle size < 1 μm (ultrafine dispersed)
- High tinting strength and high transparency
- Especially low sedimendation tendency
- Ultra-fine dispersed pigments with excellent sedimentation behavior and transparency
- Anionic/ Nonionic dispersing agents
- Selected grades in compliance with EU Detergent Regulation 648-2004
- Selected grades in compliance with EU Food Packaging Regulation 2002-72
- Finely dispersed pigments based on anionic and nonionic dispersing agents. Excellent stability in acid and alkaline media