You, as technical buyer, R&D and production manager, engineer/ technician, design engineer, packaging specialist or manager can choose from the complete spectrum of products, materials and services within the medical industry:
- Raw materials and pre-products
- Structural elements, components and sub-product for medical devices
- Equipment and technology for the manufacturing of medical devices
- Packaging and service
- Microsystem technology and nanotechnology
- Contract manufacturing “Electronic Manufacturing Services“ (EMS)
- Complex OEM partnerships
An ideal combination
COMPAMED takes place at the same time as the world‘s largest medical trade fair MEDICA. This means that the entire process chain for medical products will be presented to you.
More Information here.
This information corresponds to the present state of our knowledge and is intended as a general description of our products and their possible applications. Clariant makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the information’s accuracy, adequacy, sufficiency or freedom from defect and assumes no liability in connection with any use of this information. Any user of this product is responsible for determining the suitability of Clariant’s products for its particular application.
* Nothing included in this information waives any of Clariant’s General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which control unless it agrees otherwise in writing. Any existing intellectual/industrial property rights must be observed. Due to possible changes in our products and applicable national and international regulations and laws, the status of our products could change. Material Safety Data Sheets providing safety precautions, that should be observed when handling or storing Clariant products, are available upon request and are provided in compliance with applicable law. You should obtain and review the applicable Material Safety Data Sheet information before handling any of these products. For additional information, please contact Clariant.
* For sales to customers located within the United States and Canada the following applies in addition: No express or implied warranty is made of the merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise of any product or service.
© Trademark of Clariant registered in many countries.
® 2013 Clariant International Ltd