- Highly efficient
- Easy and safe to handle
- Free of hazardous labeling
- Excellent partner for saline herbicides
SafetyFor regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
- No human hazard label enables safe
handling, i.e. non-irritant to eye and skin
- Low VOC (<1%)
- Supports less residuals while gaining higher crop yields for safe and affordable food
- Resource efficiency due to high yield (100%) during manufacturing
- Low use concentration enables lower transport cost, less energy and water consumption
- Minimized waste generation
- Reduced effects on the aquatic life (
LC50 >100 mg/l)
- No environmental hazard label (label-free)
- Readily biodegradable (>90% in 28 days according to OECD 301 B)
- Offering of a complete support package, including design and development of tailor-made formulations, seminars, trainings and adjuvant profiling
- Attaching importance to value chain collaboration
- Powerful anionic dispersing agent suitable for suspension formulations and even for formulations with a high salt content
- Extremely low use concentration
- Guarantees superior thermodynamic stabilization of dispersions
- Convenient handling due to liquid material
|Active Substance (ca.)||
Polyacrylate graft copolymer, anionic
ApplicationsDispersogen ACP 120 is used as a dispersing agent in crop protection formulations. It can efficiently stabilize pesticides in suspension concentrates at very low use levels.
EcoTain®Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).