Octaflo® EF conc.
Type I Aircraft de-icing fluid
Edition Date :
May 31, 2022
Octaflo EF is an AMS 1424, propylene glycol based Type I de-icing fluid. It was developed to be a low aquatic toxicity fluid. It is a low foaming fluid which evenly covers the aircraft surfaces.
- Low foaming application ensures easy identification of any remaining frozen deposits on the wing
- Superior wetting properties prevents premature re-icing of already treated surfaces
- Improved inhibitor package allows the preparation of fluid dilutions with water of different quality and hardness
- Fully biodegradable, triazole free additive package, gives superior environmental profile
- Low freezing point (below -65°F) provides operational flexibility
- De-icing Fluid