- Edition Number :
- Edition Date :
- August 10, 2016
- Natural wood touch surface
- Increased coefficient of friction
- Outstanding scratch resistance performance
- Structured surfaces possible
- Bio-based and sustainable raw material
- Suitable for water based formulations
Safety and MSDSHazards
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Characteristics Unit Target Value Test Method Appearance white micronized powder QM-AA-634 Particle Size > 45 µm [%] ~ 2 ISO 4610 Particle Size > 71 µm [%] 0 ISO 4610
ApplicationsCeridust 8090 TP is recommended for water based coatings. The nature of this Ceridust creates a smooth and soft touch surface like untreated wood and there is no compromise between wood touch and protection by a coating.
By adding the Ceridust 8090 TP you can influence the coefficient of friction with outstanding scratch resistance performance, especially in water based formulations.
Structured surfaces are possible to achieve with Ceridust 8090 TP.
Packaging and HandlingDelivery form
Paper bag 20 kg
Pallet 560 kg (28 bags)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is 2 years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
EcoTain®PEOPLESAFE AND EFFICIENT TO USE
ADDRESSING MEGATRENDS AND SOCIAL TRENDS
- Non hazardous
PLANETRAW MATERIALS AND SUSTAINABLE SOURCING
- Best for water based, solvent free coatings
- 100% renewable raw material, not food competing
PERFORMANCEINTEGRATED SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS
- Cooperation with supplier on sustainable raw materials
- Increased coefficient of friction and outstanding scratch resistance