- Edition Number :
- Edition Date :
- March 12, 2018
- Differentiated biopolymer-based micronized wax
- Suitable for water-based and solvent-based systems
- Superior rub resistance properties versus conventional wax-based products
- Wax dosage reduction of 30 % – 50 % is possible in gravure and flexographic ink
- Made from renewable resource
Safety and MSDSHazards
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Characteristics Unit Target Value Test Method Appearance white micronized powder QM-AA-634 Particle Size d50 [µm] ~ 5,5 QM-AA-112
ApplicationsCeridust 8330 is recommended for solvent and water based inks.
It is an excellent rub resistance additive for all kind of printing inks. Especially in liquid inks dosage reductions compared to standard waxes are possible to achieve the same rub resistance performance.
Packaging and HandlingDelivery form
Paper bag 15 kg
Pallet 450 kg (30 bags)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is 2 years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain® .
PEOPLESAFE USE, TRANSPARENCY AND INFORMATION
ADDRESSING MEGATRENDS AND SOCIETAL TRENDS
- Non hazardous
PLANETRAW MATERIALS AND SUSTAINABLE SOURCING
- Best in water based, solvent free ink systems
RESOURCE EFFICIENCY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
- High content of renewable raw material
PERFORMANCEINTEGRATED SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS
- Approx. 50 % lower dosage in a typical printing ink possible
- Improved biodegradability
- Application development with customers for processes on big printing machinery
- Superior rub resistance with less additive