Ceridust® 9202 F
- Excellent scratch and resistance properties
- Excellent slip properties
- Effective anti-blocking agent
- Lowers the coefficient of friction of printing ink and coating surfaces
- Smoother surfaces and better long-term aesthetics of parts
- Less sticking parts and thus more consistent injection molding cycles
- PFOA REACH compliant(1)
(1) Clariant has conducted sound analytical tests. Measurements of very low levels of PFOA as specified in "Entry 68" of Annex XVII to REACH require sophisticated analytical techniques. We have used a scientifically sound, reliable, validated measurement method and fulfill the limitation of <25 ppb.
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Delivery Specifications and (*) General Properties
|Characteristics||Unit||Target value||Test method|
|Appearance||almost white micronized powder||QM-AA-634|
|Particle size D50||[µm]||2.0 - 6.0||ISO 13320|
|*Particle size D90||[µm]||~ 8||ISO 13320|
|Remaining moisture content||[%]||max. 0.1||ISO 15512|
|Bulk density||[g/l]||180 - 425||ISO 60|
|*Acid value||[mg KOH/g]||0||ISO 2114|
Ceridust 9202 F is recommended for solvent based coatings and inks. In powder coatings it is used as scratch resistance additive which improves the slip behavior.
It performs as a slip and anti blocking agents in all kind of solvent based coatings. It enhances scratch and abrasion resistance performance of the coating and prevents metal markings.
In solvent based inks it can be used as a rub and scratch resistance additive. It also lowers the coefficient of friction of the printing inks surface.
Improves wear resistance, reduces friction and leads to less squeak & slip/stick of sliding parts, lowers force needed to release injection.
Packaging and HandlingDelivery form
Cartons with PE-Inliner 25 kg
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.