Sanodure® Bordeaux RL
- Edition Date :
- December 18, 2018
- Good fade resistance properties
- Recommended for indoor applications
Safety and MSDSContact Us
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Delivery Form Granules Solubility in water
(20°C/69°F) 50 [g/l] Recommended dye bath
pH 5-6 Recommended dye bath
buffer Sodium Acetate Light fastness 5-6 Single dye ✓ Dye blend -
ApplicationsSanodure dyes are recommended for all kind of indoor applications.
It has been used extensively for nameplates, appliance trim, jewelry and other decorative objects.
This dye is of special interest for the following applications:
- short time dyeing
- cold dyeing
- dyeing of continuously produced oxide coatings (coil anodizing or similar thin coatings)
- dyeing of cast parts of high silicon content
- dyeing of oxide coatings with low adsorption power