Sanodure® Brown GSL
- Edition Date :
- September 05, 2018
- Suitable for indoor applications
- Good fade resistant properties
Safety and MSDSContact Us
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Delivery Form Granules Solubility in water
(20°C/69°F) 10 [g/l] Recommended dye bath
pH 5-6 Recommended dye bath
buffer Sodium Acetate Light fastness 6-7 Single dye - Dye blend ✓
ApplicationsSanodure® Brown GSL is capable of producing the entire range of shades from light bronze to deep brown. It has been used in a multitude of applications including interior builders hardware, decorative knobs, and escutcheons for electronic components as well as office furnishings.
Sanodure dyes are recommended for all kind of indoor applications.
This dye is of special interest for the following applications:
- short time dyeing
- cold dyeing
- dyeing of continuously produced oxide coatings (coil anodizing or similar thin coatings)
- dyeing of cast parts of high silicon content
- dyeing of oxide coatings with low adsorption power