- Edition Date :
- September 05, 2018
- Provides less expensive new hardcoat facilities
- Increases the capacity of sulfuric acid anodizing facilities as it allows higher temperatures
- Requires less refrigeration, power and capital cost as compared to low temperature anodizing processes
- Reduces the dissolution of the oxide film under adverse anodizing conditions
- Improves the uniformity of film thickness throughout the entire anodizing tank
- Minimizes the effect of temperature and current density fluctuations during anodization
- May eliminate the honing normally required to obtain a smooth RMS final surface after hardcoating
Safety and MSDS
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Delivery form Clear yellowish liquid Density ~1.210 [g/cm³] pH value 1 -1.5 Storage stability 5 years in closed original containers at 5-30°C
ApplicationsAnodal EE is an additive recommended for hard anodizing baths for aluminum finishing.