Cosmenyl Blue OC 100 VP 6143
Pigment Blue 15:1
Cosmenyl Blue OC 100 VP 6143 is a pigment dispersion of approx. 38% pigment and is based on anionic dispersing and wetting agents and glycerine. The Colour Index of the basic pigment is Pigment Blue 15:1. Cosmenyl Blue OC 100 VP 6143 is recommended for the coloration of personal care products, esp. soap bars and cosmetics.The product can also be used for the coloration of fabric & home care products, stationery, woodstains, viscose and latex applications.
- Readily pumpable and flowable aqueous dispersions
- Included in at least one of the authorized use lists for cosmetic colorants for the EU, USA or Japan
- Selected for coloration of toiletries and cosmetics or home and fabric care products in liquid, paste or powder form
- Microbiological purity specified
- Recommended for the use in products bearing eco-labels
SafetyThe base pigment of Cosmenyl Blue OC 100 VP 6143 meets the requirements for cosmetic ingredients in EU (CI 74160), EU Cosmetic Application Field 1.
Product DataPhysical Data
|Average Particle Size ||[nm]|
7 - 8.5
|Light Fastness||DIN 54004|
|Emulsion Paint FS|
|Alkaline Fastness||DIN 16524 sheet 2/ 54001||5|
ApplicationsCosmenyl pigment preparations are pastes that are recommended for the coloration of personal care products, cosmetics, detergents and cleaners. They are especially recommended for the coloration of bar soap. In addition the Cosmenyl pigment preparations are also suitable for stationery, woodstains, viscose and latex applications.
Aqueous pigment preparation