EQius™ Equilibrium Stabilizers
Maintain humidity equilibrium in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical packaging
EQius™ Equilibrium RH Stabilizers are sorbent products that maintain a certain humidity level in pharmaceutical packaging in cases where specific relative humidity conditions are required.
An equilibrium sorbent performs like a humectant (desorber) and desiccant (adsorber) for applications requiring a specific Equilibrium Relative Humidity (ERH) range inside product packaging.
- Sensitive formulations protected: Dedicated Relative Humidity levels are available to fit the needs of Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs) and hard & soft gelatin capsules to optimize their performance and delivery.
- Wide range of products: Configurations include packets, capsules, stoppers and bags at different equilibrium levels from 10% to 30% RH.
- Standard or customized: An array of standard products are available, whether off-the-shelf or make-to-order, with customization available.
- Standard humidity levels can be set from 10% to 30% Relative Humidity, and customized ERH levels are available.
- Product packaging will not drop below or rise above specified humidity levels (within stated tolerances, MVTR and temperature).
- Typical applications include Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs), gelatin capsules, rapid release tablets and dental materials.
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).