- Edition Number :
- Edition Date :
- August 10, 2016
- Soft and silk touch surface
- Increased coefficient of friction
- Outstanding scratch resistance performance
- Bio-based and sustainable raw material
- Suitable for water based formulations
Safety and MSDSHazards
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Characteristics Unit Target Value Test Method Appearance white micronized powder QM-AA-634 Bulk density [g/l] ~ 190 ISO 60 Volatility [%] ~ 4 QM-AA-341
ApplicationsCeridust 8091 TP is recommended for water based coatings. It creates a soft and silk touch surface feeling with an outstanding scratch resistance performance.
By adding Ceridust 8091 TP you can achieve higher coefficient frictions compared to standard waxes, especially in water based coatings.
Packaging and HandlingDelivery form
Paper bag 15 kg
Pallet 360 kg (24 bags)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is 2 years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
EcoTain®PEOPLESAFE AND EFFICIENT TO USE
ADDRESSING MEGATRENDS AND SOCIAL TRENDS
- Non hazardous
PLANETRAW MATERIALS AND SUSTAINABLE SOURCING
- Best for water based, solvent free coatings
- 100% renewable raw material, not food competing
PERFORMANCEINTEGRATED SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS
- Cooperation with supplier on sustainable raw materials
- Increased coefficient of friction and outstanding scratch resistance