SAFEWING® MP I 1938 ECO
Aircraft deicer Type I
Edition Date :
January 27, 2020
Safewing® MP I 1938 ECO is a modern propylene glycol-based SAE type I aircraft deicing fluid, designed to meet all individual environmental demands.
- Safewing™ MP I 1938 ECO is approved according to the latest revision of SAE AMS 1424
- Safewing™ MP I 1938 ECO is a low foaming fluid which entirely covers the aircraft surfaces.
- Excellent wetting properties avoid premature re-icing of already treated surfaces.
- Low foaming after application ensures easy identification of any remaining frozen deposits.
- Improved inhibitor package allows the preparation of fluid dilutions with water qualities of different hardness.
- Fully biodegradable additive package, low surfactant content and triazole-free formulation gives superior environmental profile.
- Can be stored under proper conditions for three years and can be extended.
- Can be used at temperatures (LOUT) down to -32 °C (-26°F)
- Excellent availability throughout the world.
- Long term in field experience at many airports.
- De-icing Fluid