The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
|Appearance||slightly yellowish flakes||QM-AA-634|
|Acid value||[mg KOH/g]||~ 50||ISO 2114|
|Drop point||[°C]||~ 77||ISO 2176|
|Saponification value||[mg KOH/g]||~ 115||ISO 3681|
|Denisty (23°C)||[g/cm³]||~ 0,99||ISO 1183|
|Viscosity||[mPa·s]||~ 20||DIN 53019 at 100°C|
ApplicationsAgricultural applications (e.g. seed coatings, fertilizer coatings, adjuvants)
Polish & Care applications (e.g. shoe, floor and car care)
Wax Emulsions & Dispersions
Coating & Inks
Textile, Leather, Paper
Packaging and HandlingDelivery form
The product is also available in other physical form.
Polyethylen bag 20 kg
Pallet 1000 kg (50 bags)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is 2 years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
Safe use, transparency and information
• No hazard labels.
Addressing megatrends and social needs
• Contributes to improving the rice value chain.
• Helps reducing dust contamination of seed handling to ensure health of workers.
Raw materials and sustainable sourcing
• Use of non food-competing side stream of rice production.
• 100% renewable carbon content.
Resource efficiency and environmental protection
• Reduced energy consumption in production compared to similar fossil based products.
• Can contribute to the reduction of environmental impact by more efficient nutrient use (fertilizer coatings) avoiding over-fertilization and reducing dust pollution of seed coatings.
Integrated sustainable business
• Multifunctional product: works as lubricant in plastics, as surface protection agent in polish & care applications and as additive in agricultural coatings.
• Highly effective lubrication and dispersion properties in engineering plastics.
• Easy to emulsify.
• Improved surface protection in polish & care applications.
• Improves flow of coated seed.
• Reduces dust of seed.
• Adds slow/controlled release properties to fertilizers.
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).