The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
|Acid value||[mg KOH/g]||~ 130||ISO 2114|
|Saponification value||[mg KOH/g]||~ 170||ISO 3681|
|Drop point||[°C]||~ 74||ISO 2176|
|Viscosity||[mPa·s]||~ 20||DIN 53019 at 100°C|
|Density (23°C)||[g/cm³]||~ 1,01||ISO 1183|
ApplicationsAgricultural applications (e.g. seed coatings, fertilizer coatings, adjuvants)
Polish & Care applications (e.g. shoe, floor and car care)
Wax Emulsions & Dispersions
Coating & Inks
Textile, Leather, Paper
Packaging and HandlingDelivery form
Polyethylene bag 15 kg
Pallet 750 kg (50 bags)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is 2 years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
- No hazard labels
- Contributes to improving the rice value chain
- Mulitfunctional product: works as surface protection agent in polish & care applications, as lubricant in plastics and as rub resistance improver in printing inks
- Reduced energy consumption in production compared to similar fossil based products
- Use of non food-competing side stream of rice production
- 100% renewable carbon content
- Highly effective lubrication and dispersion properties in engineering plastics
- Improved surface protection in polish & care applications
- Very easy to emulsify
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).