Edition Date :
August 10, 2022
Genadvance Life is a hair conditioning agent that brings hair back to life. It is particularly efficient for thin and limp hair, delivering volume, shine and a breath of new life into hair. It will not make hair frizzy, can be used in many hair care formats, especially in silicone-free products, and it is very eco-friendly.
- Hair gloss without silicone
- More volume
- Reduces hair frizz
- Good biodegradation
- Low aquatic toxicity
- Hair Conditioning Agent
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Syndet, Bar Soap
- Hair Conditioner
- Hair gloss
- Hair volumizing
Whole Foods Baseline
- INCI Name:Polyquaternium-116 and Butylene Glycol
- Product Function:Conditioning Agent
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):53 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:1
- Has Palm Content
- For details about the Vegan Society label, please contact us.
Log in or register to ClariHub for our full set of ingredient documentation, formulations and more resources!