Ceridust® 3943 F TP
Polytetrafluorethylene modified polyethylene wax
Ceridust 3943 F TP is a micronized, polytetrafluorethylene modified polyethylene wax.
- Homogeneous texturing
- Matte finish
- Improved surface protection and mar resistance
- Improved anti-slip performance
- Increased output during extrusion process
- Improved powder flowability
- PFOA REACH compliant(1)
(1) Clariant has conducted sound analytical tests. Measurements of very low levels of PFOA as specified in "Entry 68" of Annex XVII to REACH require sophisticated analytical techniques. We have used a scientifically sound, reliable, validated measurement method and fulfill the limitation of <25 ppb.
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Characteristics||Unit||Target value||Test method|
|Appearance||white micronized powder||QM-AA-634|
|Acid value||[mg KOH/g]||~ 1.0||ISO 2114|
|Density (23°C)||[g/cm³]||~ 1.05||ISO 1183|
|Particle size D50||[µm]||~ 13||QM-AA-112|
|Melting point||[°C]||~ 127||QM-AA-924|
Ceridust 3943 F TP is recommended for powder coatings.
In powder coatings it is used as texturing agent to achieve fine structures. Compared to Ceridust 3940 F and Ceridust 3942 F TP, Ceridust 3943 F TP shows a stronger texturing effect when used at the same dosage levels.
Packaging and Handling
Paper bag 20 kg
Pallet 600 kg (30 bags)
Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.