Ceridust® 9203 F TP
Ceridust 9203 F TP is a PFOA REACH-compliant micronized polytetrafluoroethylene especially recommended for solvent based coatings and inks.
It acts as a slip and anti-blocking agent in all kinds of solvent based coatings. Ceridust 9203 F TP enhances scratch and abrasion resistance performance and prevents metal markings.
In powder coatings it is used as scratch resistance additive and improves the slip behavior.
- Excellent scratch and abrasion resistance properties
- Excellent slip properties
- Effektive anti-blocking agent
- Lowers the coefficient of friction of printing ink and coating surfaces
- Smoother surfaces and better long-term aesthetics of parts
- Less sticking parts and thus more consistent injection molding cycles
- PFOA REACH compliant(1)
(1) Clariant has conducted sound analytical tests. Measurements of very low levels of PFOA as specified in "Entry 68" of Annex XVII to REACH require sophisticated analytical techniques. We have used a scientifically sound, reliable, validated measurement method and fulfill the limitation of <25 ppb.
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Characteristics||Unit||Target value||Test method|
|Appearance||off-white micronized powder||QM-AA-634|
|Particle size D50||[µm]||~ 4.0||ISO 13320|
|Remaining moisture content||[%]||~ 0.1||ISO 15512|
|Bulk density||[g/l]||~ 300||ISO 60|
|Acid value||[mg KOH/g]||~ 1||ISO 2114|
Ceridust 9203 F TP is recommended for solvent based coatings and inks. In powder coatings it is used as scratch resistance additive which improves the slip behavior.
It performs as a slip and anti blocking agents in all kind of solvent based coatings. It enhances scratch and abrasion resistance performance of the coating and prevents metal markings.
In solvent based or offset inks it can be used as a rub and scratch resistance additive. It also lowers the coefficient of friction of the printed surface.
Improves wear resistance, reduces friction and leads to less squeak & slip/stick of sliding parts, lowers force needed to release injection.
Packaging and Handling
Cardboard box with PE-Inliner 25 kg
Pallet 450 kg (18 cardboard boxes)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Mininum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.