The hair structure guardian
K-Oleo is an oil-soluble blend of three plants, well adapted for hair and nail reparation:
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis) provides hair protection, preventing split ends and moisturizing hair;
- Camellia japonica extracts (dongbaek oil, flower extract and seed extract) improve shine, conditioning and protection for hair polishing effect;
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) seed oil protects hair from hazardous environment.
To discover our other active ingredients, visit our homepage Clariant Active Ingredients.
In clinical studies on hair care, it was demonstrated that K-Oleo prevents and repairs hair damage induced by thermal stress by reinforcing cuticle cohesion. It also prevents the onset of split end and brittle hair caused by mechanical stress such as brushing, scratching and rubbing. In addition, K-Oleo demonstrated its ability to retain moisture inside hair cortex by almost 15% and to increase shine by 55%.
In clinical studies on nails, K-Oleo was able to effectively repair nails damaged by gel polish, decreasing the surface roughness by more than 21%.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Camellia Japonica Seed Extract
- Active Ingredient
- Botanical Derivatives
- Shower, Liquid Soap
- Cream, Lotion
- Colour Cosmetic
- Strengthens hair
- Hair gloss
K-Oleo is an active ingredient that can be used in various hair care and nail care products, such as:
- Hair restructuring conditioners
- Anti-pollution hair care
- Hair moisturizer and shine mists
- Nail rescue care
- Cuticle oils
INCI Name: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Camellia Japonica Seed Extract
Use level: 1-10%
Appearance: yellow liquid