Polyglykol 8000 FL Terra
Auxiliary for the detergent industry
POLYGLYKOL 8000 FL Terra is used for washing powders and tabs, dissolving aids, tabletting and granulation auxiliaries, binding agents as well as toilet blocks.
It provides the same performance as its conventional counterpart.
As member of the Terra-family, the purpose of the mass-balanced supply chain model is to use bio-based or renewable raw materials. The mass balance is certified according to the REDcert2 and ISCC Plus standards for the chemical industry.
- Use of raw materials specified by the EU directive 2015/1513/EC Annex IX
- No plastic waste
- No animal origin
- No palm oil/palm kernel oil
- Replacement of fossil raw materials
- Reduced product carbon footprint compared to same materials made from fossil based raw materials
- Intermediate & process aid
- Paint additive manufacturing