VitiPure P 188
Methyl Oxirane polymer with Oxirane
VitiPure P 188 is all rounder non-ionic polymer suitable for various pharmaceutical applications. It is supplied as a white to slightly yellowish flakes/powder with a waxy consistency. It is freely soluble in ethanol and water (opalescent solution). It is used as a wetting agent, emulsifier, solubilizer and bioavailability enhancer of poorly soluble APIs. It is typically used into formulations such as Topicals (Cream, Hot processing, Cold processing, Foam, Gel), Solid orals (Hot melt extrusion, Spray drying, Hard shell capsules, Instant release, extended release, matrix-type system, Reservoir-type system, Film), Liquid preparations (Solution).
- It used as wetting agents, as emulsifiers and solubilizers
- It improves the solubility, absorption and bioavailability of low-solubility actives
- Suitable in solid dispersions and improves the solubility, absorption and bioavailability of low-solubility APIs in solid oral dosage forms.
- Versatile solubilizer suitable to use in solid, semi-solid and liquid formulations
- Methyl Oxirane polymer with Oxirane