Spectroscopic methods are state of the art analytical techniques. They are applied to many of the analytical solutions within CC Analytical Services.
Services offered for molecular spectroscopy:
- Mass spectroscopy (MS)
- Infrared spectroscopy (IR)
- Near Infrared spectroscopy (NIR)
- UV/VIS Spectroscopy (UV/VIS)
- NMR Spectroscopy (NMR)
The main application for mass spectroscopy within CC Analytical Services is in combination with chromatographic techniques.
- Coupling with liquid chromatography
- Coupling with gas chromatography
- MALDI-TOF System
The analyses are carried out with single-quadruple systems, Orbitrap-Iontrap-system and MALDI-TOF-system. A mass range of about 18 to 50000 Dalton is covered.
IR spectroscopy is used for structural determination, quantification and identification. NIR methods have been developed for many applications in production. A common analytical method of NIR is the moisture determination of products.
- Identification and characterisation of substances
- Structure elucidation
- Quantitative determinations
- On-line detection in process analytics
- Determination of crystal modifications
- Water and moisture determinations
UV-Vis-spectrometry, a simple and fast method for measuring the spectra of samples between 190 and 1100 nm, is used in nearly all analytical fields within CC Analytical Services.Fields of application (examples):
DI Martina HirschenCCA, Chemical Analysis+49 69 305 16861
- Characterization of substances
- Quantitative determination of substances in solution
- Determination of solubility of pigments in water and organic solvents
- Determination of dissolution kinetics
O CLAS opera um espectrômetro de 400 MHz com moderno controle integralmente digital, amostrador automático e sonda para vários elementos.
Os serviços de NMR incluem medição com preparação de amostras, interpretação espectral, experimentos complexos e consultoria da melhor configuração de teste possível para cada pedido do cliente.
Um resumo da nossa gama de serviços:
- Preparação das amostras em vários solventes
- medição dos espectros de vários núcleos como 1H-19F e 15N -31P
- Medições complexas e multidimensionais
- Espectroscopia NMR quantitativa (qNMR)