Breaking News: Clariant Pigments is now part of the Heubach Group! Click here for more information.
Bringing together two of the most innovative color companies in history, we combine strengths in creating a leading global supplier of comprehensive color solutions.
Brighter Colors – Brighter Life
Together, we brighten up the lives of our customers with one of the world’s most complete portfolios of organic, inorganic & anti-corrosive pigments, as well as pigment preparations, dyes & specialty materials.
For our customers, we are looking forward to offer:
- A broader set of best-in-class, high quality products to match your application needs
- An expanded pool of resources to support product development and enhanced technical support
- A global business that is located where you are
- More multi-purpose plants that deliver enhanced security of supply
- Industry-leading standards and benchmarking in all of our manufacturing, quality management and supply chain activities that you can rely on.
Top-quality products and technical support
With decades of experience and know-how behind us, we’re confident that we can provide the solutions you’re looking for, however specific your demands may be. Our organic pigments and colorants have a global reputation for technical performance and high quality, and we provide top-quality support at our regional and global technical service centers.
At Clariant we always ensure that our products meet international standards of environmental, health and safety performance, as well as proactively taking steps to save energy and reduce our carbon footprint.
Download what you need
Explore our range, download our free brochures, try out our smart Pigment Finder – and please contact us with all your queries.
Explore our pigments, pigment preparations and dyes
Responsibility & Sustainability
EcoTain® is our label for sustainability excellence products and solutions with best-in-class performance. These highlight our contributions to a sustainable future and exceed market standards.
Supporting Lead Poison Prevention
Clariant partners with a key United Nations Environment Programme project to accelerate the phase-out of lead in paint.