Copyright © 1995 - 2018 Clariant International Ltd, Muttenz Switzerland.Company address
All rights reserved.
Clariant International Ltd
CH 4132 Muttenz 1
Phone: +41 61 469 5111
Fax: +41 61 469 6512
Chief Executive Officer: Hariolf Kottmann
Registered at Commercial Registry Office of the Canton of Basel-Landschaft, Switzerland
Registered as of October 25, 1989
Registration number 280.3.917.604-0
VAT - No 113 434
Limitation of use
Except for personal, non-commercial internal use, you are prohibited from using any of the materials and documents shown without obtaining Clariant`s prior written permission. This prohibition includes, without limitation, copying, distributing, modifying, reproducing in whole or in part, uploading, transmitting, licensing, selling and publishing.
Copyrights and trademarks
All of the trademarks, logos and other intellectual property on this Web site, whether registered or unregistered, are the property of Clariant AG or its affiliate companies or are used with the authorization of the owners and are subject to copyright protection. You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. Trademark and brands information is available on the Clariant Web site.
Clariant generally does not object to your placing a link on your Web site for easy connection to a Clariant Web page, provided that the guidelines of the clariant.com logo program are followed. The information contained herein is provided to you for your own use. Clariant makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no liability in connection with any use of this information.
Information on this Web site is provided to you "as is" for your personal use and at your own risk. Clariant makes no warranties or indemnities, expressed or implied, and assumes no liability in connection with the use of any information from this Web site. Hyperlinks to Web sites that are not operated by Clariant are provided in good faith for your reference and convenience only and do not imply any endorsement of the material on such third-party Web sites or any association with their operators. Your access and use of these Web sites is solely at your own risk. Clariant reserves the right to alter the content and functionality of this Web site or to shut it down at any time for any reason without prior notice.
The presentations for download on this website and on all linked websites contains certain statements that are neither reported financial results nor other historical information. These statements are forward-looking statements because these forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, actual future results may differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the statements.
Many of these risks and uncertainties relate to factors that are beyond Clariant’s ability to control or estimate precisely, such as future market conditions, currency fluctuations, the behavior of other market participants, the actions of governmental regulators and other risk factors such as: the timing and strength of new product offerings; pricing strategies of competitors; the Company's ability to continue to receive adequate products from its vendors on acceptable terms, or at all, and to continue to obtain sufficient financing to meet its liquidity needs; and changes in the political, social and regulatory framework in which the Company operates or in economic or technological trends or conditions, including currency fluctuations, inflation and consumer confidence, on a global, regional or national basis.
Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this document. Clariant does not undertake any obligation to publicly release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of these materials.
Password and account security
For some services of the Clariant Web site, you will be required to open an account, and only registered users may access these pages. You must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will also need to choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
You agree to inform Clariant immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Clariant will not be liable for any loss that you may suffer as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Clariant or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You shall ensure that your user data is not accessible by third parties. In addition, you are liable for all transactions and other activities carried out under your account. You are not allowed to use an account other than your own account at any time without the permission of the account holder.
Although Clariant makes every attempt to keep the Clariant Web site free from viruses, Clariant cannot guarantee that it is virus-free. For your own protection, you should take the necessary steps to implement appropriate security measures and utilize a virus scanner before downloading any information, software or documentation.
Clariant will not be liable to any party for direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or other consequential damages resulting from any use of this Web site or of the information made available on it, or on any other Web site accessible through a link or hyperlink, including, but not limited to, any loss of business, loss of profits, loss of data, or loss of use.
If you violate any rule or regulation stated in this document, you may be subject to disciplinary action. Information and services offered on the Clariant Web site are under no circumstances to be used for illegal activities. Observed and verifiable instances may be reported to the appropriate authorities. We wish to inform you that we will attempt to recover from you all damages caused by any violation of these conditions.
Any legal claims or lawsuits in conjunction with the Clariant Web site or its use are subject to the interpretation of the laws of Switzerland, except for the provisions of international private law and the Hague Convention relating to a Uniform Law on the International Sale of Goods of July 1, 1964 and in the UN Sales Convention of April 11, 1980.
Any supplementary request must be in writing.
Welcome to the logo program designed to provide you with a Clariant logo to link to http://www.clariant.com from your website. To display the link logo, follow these two easy steps:
- Read the guidelines for use of the link logo; and
- Download the link logo onto your website by right-clicking the image above and selecting Copy or Save Picture As to save the image to a selected location.
Guidelines for use of the clariant.com link logo on non-Clariant web sites:
- Except as Clariant may explicitly authorize elsewhere, non-Clariant websites may display only the logo provided above ("Logo"). By downloading the Logo, you agree to be bound by these Guidelines. You may only display the Logo on your website and not in any other manner. It must always be an active link to http://www.clariant.com.
- The Logo must be placed on your web page in a way describing the significance of the Logo on your site (i.e., the Logo is a link to Clariant, not an endorsement of your site) e.g., by using the introductions "links to", "go to", "visit" etc.
- You may only display the Logo on a web page that makes accurate references to Clariant or its products or services, and you must display it adjacent to the reference or at the bottom of the same page. Your web page title and other trademarks and logos must appear at least as prominently as the Logo. You may not display the Logo in any manner that implies affiliation with, sponsorship, endorsement or license by Clariant.
- The Logo must appear by itself with a minimum spacing (the height of the Logo) between each side of the Logo and other graphic or textual elements on your page. The Logo may not be used as a feature or design element of any other logo.
- You may not alter the Logo in any manner, including size, proportions, colors, elements, etc., or animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
- You may not display the Logo on any site that disparages Clariant or its products or services, infringes any Clariant intellectual property or other rights, or violates any state, federal or international law.
- These Guidelines do not grant a license or any other right in Clariant's logos or trademarks. Clariant reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the Logo at any time. Clariant reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform to these Guidelines, infringes any Clariant intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable law.
Clariant disclaims any warranties that may be expressed or implied by law regarding the logo, including warranties against infringement.
Our tweets contain forward-looking statements based on current assumptions and projections made by Clariant International Ltd. Such statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results and performance of Clariant International Ltd to differ from those expressed in, implied or projected by the forward-looking information and statements. Given these uncertainties, readers should not put undue reliance on any information in our tweets. The information published in our tweets is provided by Clariant International Ltd and corresponds to the status as of the date of writing. Information and opinions presented have been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable, but Clariant International Ltd makes no representation as to their accuracy or completeness.
We welcome your feedback. Please send your questions and comments regarding our Web site to Clariant Group Communications. Be assured that although we consider your feedback non-confidential and non-proprietary, we are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and will not use your feedback in a way that violates applicable privacy laws.
Online Communications Team
CMS Design, Consulting, Implementation and Support
INFOCENTRIC RESEARCH AG
Phone +41 56 210 01 20