Antifrogen® SOL HT
A ready-to-use solution for solar heating systems based on higher boiling glycols
Edition Date :
September 19, 2022
- Based on higher boiling glycols plus anti-corrosion additives
- Permanent usage temperatures: approx. -23 to +200 °C
- Premixed with deionized water (frost resistance: approx. -23 °C)
- Typical applications: Solar heating systems, even highly stressed collectors with vacuum tubes resp. solar heating systems exposed to high thermal loads
- Water hazard class WGK 1 (slightly water-polluting)
- Corrosion inhibitor
- Heat transfer fluids
- Heat & Cooling transfer
- Heating & Cooling
Antifrogen® SOL HT was developed especially for use as a heat transfer medium in solar systems. The product is physiologically harmless.
Service & MonitoringAccording to our experience Antifrogen® SOL HT can be used in installations for many years. However, the Antifrogen® SOL HT concentration in the installation should be checked annually. This check is also advisable when the installation is topped up with liquid. The reference source for Brix refractometer and Antifrogen data slider can be provided upon request.
The performance of the Antifrogen® SOL HT should also be checked at intervals of two years. If a 250 ml sample is provided, the distributors can also perform this service.
Find more information under: Antifrogen Analyse Service (clariant.com)