Aristoflex HMB (INCI: Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer) is a polymeric emulsifier compatible with a high amount of oils and surfactants. Hot and cold O/W formulations, viscoelastic, glossy and stable formulations, rich and elegant skin after-feel.
- Can be used without additional emulsifiers in leave-on formulations
- Compatible with high amount of oils
- Particle stabilization
- Enhanced Skin Feel
- Appearance: Powder
- Active Substance (ca.): 100%
- INCI-Name: Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer
Secret Code of BeautySensory Code
Slightly caring, rich skin feel
Compatibility with a range of ingredients from oils to surfactants
- O/W emulsions
- Emulsifier-free creams
- Clear aqueous gels
Whole Foods Baseline
Whole Foods Premium
- INCI Name:"Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer"
- Product Function:Rheology modifier
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):0 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:2
- Has No Palm Content
- For details about the Vegan Society label, please contact us.