Dispersing agent for water-based pigment preparations
Dispersogen 4387 is an anionic, surfactant-based dispersing agent for water-based pigment preparations, suitable for inorganic and organic pigments as well as for specialty carbon blacks.
Dispersogen 4387 is especially recommended for use in point-of-sales colorants and concentrates for in-plant tinting.
The general dosage recommendation is 10-30 % on organic pigments and 5-10% on inorganic pigments.
The advantages of Dispersogen 4387 are:
- low VOC
- hazard label free
- free of alkyl phenol ethoxylates
- compliant with ecolabel criteria
- high pigment concentration
- low viscosity of the preparation
- high stability of the preparation in a wide temperature range
- broad registration status:Canada (DSL), Europe (REACH), China (IECSC), Korea (KECI), Taiwan (NECI), New Zealand (NZIoC), Philippines (PICCS), USA (TSCA). Volume limitations to be observed for import to Australia and Japan.
|Active content:||approx. 80%|
|Appearance:||brownish, turbid liquid|
|pH value, 1% in water:||6-8|
|Solubility:||soluble in water|
|Density:||approx. 1.1 g/cm3|
- Point-of-sales colorants
- Concentrates for in-plant tinting
- Water-based end-use systems
- Organic pigments
- Inorganic pigments
- Specialty carbon blacks (such as Printex 85, 300, V/U and Color Black FW 171 from Orion Engineered Carbons)