Edition Date :
August 12, 2022
Dispersogen PG is a polymeric dispersing agent and adjuvant based on polyglycerol ester and coconut fatty acids. It combines excellent dispersion power with the proven adjuvant effects for this class of chemistry.
- Excellent dispersion power
- Excellent environmental properties
- Derived from natural starting material
- Can be included in SC formulations at high loadings and high salt content without negativ influence on the stability
- Excellent synergy effects with Dispersogen PSL 100
- Dispersing agent
- Crop protection
For regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
SAFE USE, TRANSPARENCY AND INFORMATION
- No human hazard label enables safe
handling, i.e. non-irritant to eye and skin
- Low VOC (<1%)
ADDRESSING MEGATRENDS AND SOCIETAL TRENDS
- Reflects trend to towards using renewable feedstock instead of fossil fuel based ingredients to reduce CO2 emissions
- Free of hazardous material: suitable as label-free replacement solution
- Supports less residuals while gaining higher crop yields for safe and affordable food
- Based on natural, renewable resources
(share of 95-98%)
- Vegetable origin (glycerol and coconut fatty acid)
- Available in Mass Balance quality
- Resource efficiency due to high yield (98%) during manufacturing
- Low use concentration enables lower transport cost, less energy and water consumption
- Minimized waste generation
- Reduced effects on the aquatic life (no aqua toxicity)
- No environmental hazard label (label-free)
- Inherently biodegradable (42% in 28 days according to OECD 301 B)
INTEGRATED SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS
- Offering of a complete support package, including design and development of tailor-made formulations, seminars, trainings and adjuvant profiling
- Attaching importance to value chain collaboration
- Powerful dispersing agent with multifunctional use as wetting agent with adjuvant properties
- Gives additional dispersing property and quality to the suspension in combination with Dispersogen® PSL 100 or Dispersogen® ACP 120
|Active Substance (ca.)||
Copolymer of glycerol,
Dispersogen PG is a dispersing agent for suspension concentrates and suspo emulsions as well as an adjuvant in one product.
Dispersogen PG is used as a dispersing agent in crop protection formulations. It is the first dispersing agent based on Clariant's proprietary polyglycerol ester chemistry platform. It has an excellent toxicological and eco-toxicological profile.
Log in or register to ClariHub for our full set of ingredient documentation, formulations and more resources!