Emulsogen DTC Acid
Edition Date :
May 07, 2021
Emulsogen DTC Acid is a electrolyte and hard water stable anionic surfactant with excellent lime soap dispersing properties.
- Hard water tolerant
- Medium foaming
- Excellent lime soap dispersing properties
- High electrolyte compatibility
- Hard surface cleaning
- Hand dishwashing
- Laundry pre-treatment
- Laundry liquid detergents
- Industrial & Institutional
SafetyFor regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Active substance (ca.)||91%|
|Chemical description||Tridecyl ether carboxylic acid aq.|
ApplicationsEmulsogen DTC Acid is recommended for:
- Dairy & Food Cleaning
- Hard Surface Cleaning
- Industrial Cleaners
- Toilet & Hygienic Cleaning
It is recommended for use inn conveyor belt lubricant formulations.
EU Ecoflower compatibility
Nordic Swan ADW
- Chemical Nature:Ether carboxylic acid (Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid)
- Product Function:Hard Surface Cleaning, Laundry
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):0 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:1
- Leaping Bunny: Individual scrutiny is needed to deliver precise conclusions for your product . Get in touch for more information.
- For the Halal statement please get in touch with your sales contact.
- For the Kosher statement please get in touch with your sales contact.