Emulsogen HCO 040
Hydrogenated castor oil, ethoxylate
Edition Date :
January 29, 2022
Emulsogen HCO 040 is a solubilizer for active, essential and perfume oils and an O/W emulsifier for special emulsions.
- Solubilizing / Dispersing effect
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Alkoxylated Oil
- Shower, Liquid Soap
- Wet Wipe
- Hair Conditioner
SafetyFor regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Active Substance (ca.)||100%|
|INCI-Name||PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil|
ApplicationsEmulsogen HCO 040 is a solubilizer for active, essential and perfume oils and an O/W emulsifier for special emulsions. Typical applications are wet wipes, liquid soaps, shampoo and hair conditioner.
Whole Foods Baseline
- INCI Name:PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Product Function:Emulsifier
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):42 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:3
- Has No Palm Content
- For details about the Vegan Society label, please contact us.