Genamin CTAC 50
Edition Date :
May 18, 2021
Genamin CTAC 50 is a cationic surfactant that is mainly used in creme rinses and hair conditioners. Other possible applications are in the manufacture of antistatic fixatives for permanent waving, hair lotions, shampoos and styling creams. As a cationic surfactant, this product is absorbed onto negatively charged surfaces without leaving a visible film, for example on the hair.
- Good antistatic effect
- Good wet combing
- Excellent foaming properties
- Cetrimonium Chloride
- Hair Conditioning Agent
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Hair Conditioner
RSPO MB (PALM-BASED)
Whole Foods Baseline
- INCI Name:Cetrimonium Chloride
- Product Function:Hair conditioning agent
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):84 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:4
- Has Palm Content
- For details about the Vegan Society label, please contact us.
Log in or register to ClariHub for our full set of ingredient documentation, formulations and more resources!