- Gloss / shine enhancement
- Good antistatic effect
- Good softening effect
- Distearyldimonium Chloride
- Hair Conditioning Agent
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Hair Conditioner
- Hair gloss
For regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Active Substance (ca.)||94%|
|INCI-Name||Distearyl dimethyl ammonium chloride|
Genamin DSAP is a surfactant (cationic) for hair conditioner.
RSPO MB (PALM-BASED)
Whole Foods Baseline
Whole Foods Premium
- INCI Name:Distearyldimonium Chloride
- Product Function:Hair conditioning agent
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):95 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:3
- Has Palm Content
- For details about the Vegan Society label, please contact us.