Genapol® BE 2410
Edition Date :
May 13, 2022
Extremely low foaming surfactant with excellent chemical and thermal stability. Especially suitable for high alkaline powder cleaners.
- Low foaming
- Excellent chemical and thermal stability
- Compatible with cationic formulations
- Surfactant (nonionic)
- Glycol ethers
- Toilet & hygienic cleaning
- Automatic dishwashing (ADW)
- ADW rinses
SafetyFor further regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Active Substance (ca.)||
C12/C14 fatty alcohol ethoxylate
|Cloud Point BDG [°C]||
|Cloud Point H2O [°C]||
ApplicationsGenapol BA 2410 is a low foaming surfactant used in toilet and hygienic cleaners, dairy and food cleaners as well as industrial cleaners in general. It is especially suitable for high alkaline powder cleaners.
It is also used in automatic dish-washing products and in laundry tabs.
Nordic Swan ADW
RSPO MB (PALM-BASED)
- Chemical Nature:Coconut fatty alcohol ethoxylate butylether
- Product Function:Automatic Dish Washing, Hard Surface Cleaning
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):39 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:-
- Leaping Bunny: Individual scrutiny is needed to deliver precise conclusions for your product . Get in touch for more information.
- For the Halal statement please get in touch with your sales contact.
- For the Kosher statement please get in touch with your sales contact.