- Compatible with cationic formulations
- Low foaming surfactant
- Surfactant (nonionic), Rinse aid
- Hard surface cleaning
- Laundry pre-treatment
- Laundry liquid detergents
MSDS and TDS
For regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Active Substance (ca.)||
Lauryl alcohol EO/PO adduct
Genapol EP 2454 is an excellent low foaming surfactant and rinse aid for automatic dishwashing liquids, tabs and rinses.
EU Ecoflower compatibility
Nordic Swan ADW
RSPO MB (PALM-BASED)
- Chemical Nature:Alcohols, C12-14, ethoxylated propoxylated
- Product Function:Automatic Dish Washing, Hard Surface Cleaning
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):37 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:-
- Leaping Bunny: Individual scrutiny is needed to deliver precise conclusions for your product . Get in touch for more information.
Log in or register to ClariHub for our full set of ingredient documentation, formulations and more resources!