Genapol O 100
Fatty alcohol ethoxylate
- Excellent adjuvant properties
SafetyFor regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Active substance (ca.)||100%|
|Product composition||Oleyl alcohol polyglycol ether with 10 EO|
|Cloud point method||1g/ 100 ml/ 10 % NaCl|
|Cloud point [°C]||ca. 50.0|
ApplicationsGenapol O 100 is used as an emulsifier in EC, SE, EW and OD formulations.
Besides its use as emulsifier, Genapol O 100 shows excellent adjuvant properties in EC and SC formulations.
RSPO MB (PALM-BASED)
Whole Foods Baseline
Whole Foods Premium
- INCI Name:Oleth-10
- Product Function:Standard surfactant
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):46 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:2
- Has Palm Content
- For details about the Vegan Society label, please contact us.
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).