Effective and easy-to-use emulsifier
Edition Date :
June 07, 2023
Hostacerin WO is a self emulsifying base for cosmetic water-in-oil emulsions. The emulsions obtained using this product have very good spreading properties on the skin, as well as cold and heat stability. Moreover, soft lustrous creams can be formulated, depending on the fatty components used.
- Non-ionic easy-to-use blend
- Very good alcohol compatibility
- Very good electrolyte compatibility
- For soft and lustrous creams
- Very good cold and heat stability
- Offers enhanced skin feel
Not sure which emulsifier is the right choice for you? Find your match with our Emulsifier Selection Tool.
- Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquiisostearate (and) Cera Alba (Beeswax) (and) Cera Microcristallina Mineral Oil (and) Magnesium Stearate (and) Aluminium Stearate
- Cream, Lotion
- Sun Protection
- W/O emulsifier
- Increased spreadability
- Compatible with electrolytes
- Compatible with alcohol
- Enhanced Skin Feel
Sensory Profile (%)
Log in or register to ClariHub for our full set of ingredient documentation, formulations and more resources!