Corrosion inhibitor for metal working fluids
Hostacor MT is a boron-and DEA-free, water-dispersible corrosion inhibitor with emulsifying properties used for metalworking fluids, rolling emulsions and fire-resistant hydraulic fluids. The product has a very low amine content and a very small acid value.
Hostacor MT is primarily used for the preparation of aqueous coolants based on mineral oil. By mixing Hostacor MT with various types of alkanolamines and fatty acids, pH values and corrosion protection can be adjusted to the need of the respective formulation.
- Excellent corrosion protection of steel
- Good emulsification properties
- Low amine content
- Hard-water stable
- Boron free
- Free of secondary amines
- Free of hazardous labelling
- Broad registration status
- Corrosion inhibitor
- Fatty acid alkanolamides
- Metal working fluids (semi-synthetic)
- Metal working fluids (milky-type)