Your thickener for acidic formulations
- Detergency booster
- Hard water tolerant
- Controlling of viscosity
- Cost effective liquid thickener for acidic formulations
- No need for additional surfactants, preservatives or disinfectants
- Simplified production, safe use
- Processing at gentle heating
SafetyFor regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Chemical name||Blend of amine components|
|Concentration (%)||Approx. 90|
|Appearance||Dark yellow slightly brownish viscious liquid at 20°C|
|Viscosity at 25°C (mPas)||Approx. 130|
|pH value tel quel (20°C)||8.5 – 10.0|
ApplicationsHostagel PH1 is a surfactant blend for acidic cleaners, e.g. bath & toilet cleaners. It thickens HCl acid formulations and other acidic cleaners based on e.g. phosphoric, sulfamic and sulfuric acid in the presence of chloride ions. Especially in combination with amine oxides, Hostagel PH1 thickened acidic formulations show a long-term storage stability and low shear dependence.
Additional use of surfactants, e.g. amine oxides increases detergency, provides foam and stabilizes color and viscosity of the end-product.
- Chemical Nature:Blend of amine components
- Product Function:Hard Surface Cleaning
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):82 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:-
- Leaping Bunny: Individual scrutiny is needed to deliver precise conclusions for your product . Get in touch for more information.
- For the Halal statement please get in touch with your sales contact.
- For the Kosher statement please get in touch with your sales contact.