- No failure of the brake system through superb high boiling point and first-class wet boiling point: no risk for vapor-lock
- No corrosion of the brake system through a well designed inhibitor package
- No abrasion of the brake system components through optimal lubricants
- Compatible with all materials used in the brake system
- Fulfills superbly chemical and thermal stability tests
- Brake Fluid
MSDS and TDS
For regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Boiling Point (°C)
|Wet Boiling Point (°C)
|Viscosity at -40°C (mm2/s)
Recommended for race track and motor sports.
|Car manufacturer / automotive supplier
|ATE N 553 11.05
Safebrake®-types meet and exceed the international norms: FMVSS 116, SAE J1703, SAE J1704, ISO 4925.