Safewing® MP I 1938 ECO (80)
Type I aircraft deicing fluid
- Low foaming application ensures easy identification of remaining frozen deposits on the wing
- Excellent wetting ability avoids re-icing of already treated surfaces
- Improved inhibitor package allows the use of fluid dilutions with water of different quality
- Fully biodegradable additive package, low surfactant content and triazole-free formulation gives superior environmental profile
- De-icing Fluid
- Ground and air support
- Airport Operations & Maintenance
- Aviation Services
Safewing™ MP I 1938 ECO (80) has an outstanding spraying behaviour with almost no foaming and excellent wetting ability.
Therefore, the minimum requirement of the water spray endurance time test (3 minutes) is exceeded by far.
EnvironmentSafewing™ MP I 1938 ECO (80) contains a low amount of surfactant and a fully biodegradable, triazole-free corrosion inhibitor package leading to a superior environmental profile.
|LC50||(Vibrio fisheri, 30 min, DIN EN ISO 11348-2)||7.0 g/L|
|EC50||(Daphnia magna, 48 h, OECD 202)||>10 g/L|
|EC0||(Bacteria, 3 h, OECD 209)||>10 g/L|