TexCare DFC 6 pre
Protecting colorful Fabrics
Edition Date :
July 08, 2021
Dye fixative to prevent bleeding of colors and discoloration of textiles. Acts also as dye transfer inhibitor. Especially suitable for nonionic formulations. Incompatible with linear alkyl benzene sulfonate.
- Combines color protection & dye transfer inhibition
- Significant improvement in color maintenance of fabrics
- Effective dye transfer inhibition during the wash
- Especially suitable for detergents for colored and fine fabrics, but also for heavy duty detergents
- Liquid grades for liquid detergents and fabric softeners available
- Can be optionally incorporated in powder detergents
- Color care additive
- Laundry pre-treatment
- Laundry liquid detergents
- Laundry fabric softener
- Dye transfer inhibition
- Fabric color maintenance
MSDS and TDSFor regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Chemical Name||Aliphatic polyamine derivative|
|Appearance||Clear colorless to yellowish liquid|
|Dry substance (infrared drying, at °C)||48.0 – 50.0% (m/m)|
|pH value (tel quel)||6.5 – 8.0|
|Dimethyl amine content (DMN/DMA) CE weigh const. with pretreatment||max. 50 mg/kg|
ApplicationsTexcare DFC 6 is a dye fixative to prevent bleeding of colors and discoloration of textiles. It acts also as daye transfer inhibitor. It is especially suitable for nonionic formulations.
The recommended concentration range is 0.25 – 1%.
Nordic Swan ADW
Nordic Swan HDWL/HSC/L
- Chemical Nature:Aliphatic polyamine derivative
- Product Function:Laundry
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):0 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:-
- Leaping Bunny: Individual scrutiny is needed to deliver precise conclusions for your product . Get in touch for more information.
- For the Halal statement please get in touch with your sales contact.
- For the Kosher statement please get in touch with your sales contact.