TexCare SRA 300 F
Protecting Fabrics against Soil
TexCare® SRA 300F is an anionic soil release polymer which was developed specifically for detergent powder applications. Due to its anionic character, TexCare® SRA 300F detergent polymer exhibits a broad tolerance to the most common surfactant systems.
- Detergency Booster
- Hard water tolerant
- Protects the clothes by preventing the soil to penetrate deeply into the fabric
- Improved soil release in the next wash
- Maintains whiteness of clothes even after multiple washes
- Improved skin feel of synthetic fabrics
- Especially designed for powder detergents
- Enhanced soil dispersion power by anionic modification
- Moisture management for synthetic fibres
MSDS and TDSFor regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Chemical name||Anionic polyester of propylene terephtalate|
|Bulk density||500 – 700 g/L|
|Particle size||200 – 1000 μm|
ApplicationsTexCare SRA 300 F is a soil release polymer for powder detergents. It delivers fabric hydrophilization and reduction of soil redepositioning.
EcoTain®Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
- Chemical Nature:Soil release polymer
- Product Function:Laundry
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):0 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:-
- Leaping Bunny: Individual scrutiny is needed to deliver precise conclusions for your product . Get in touch for more information.
- For the Halal statement please get in touch with your sales contact.
- For the Kosher statement please get in touch with your sales contact.