- Edition Date :
- October 13, 2018
- Detergency Booster
- Hard water tolerant
- Protects the clothes by preventing the soil to penetrate deeply into the fabric
- Improved soil release in the next wash
- Maintains whiteness of clothes even after multiple washes
- Improved skin feel of synthetic fabrics
- Especially designed for powder detergents
- Enhanced soil dispersion power by anionic modification
- Moisture management for synthetic fibres
MSDS and TDSFor regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
SDS / TDS / MSDSPlease be aware that Safety Data Sheets are currently restricted to Europe. If you need this document for other regions, please contact us.
Chemical name Anionic polyester of propylene terephtalate Appearance White granules Bulk density 500 – 700 g/L Particle size 200 – 1000 μm
ApplicationsTexCare SRA 300 F is a soil release polymer for powder detergents. It delivers fabric hydrophilization and reduction of soil redepositioning.
EcoTain®Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.