- Edition Date :
- July 17, 2018
- Detergency Booster
- Hard water tolerant
- Protects the clothes by preventing the soil to penetrate deeply into the fabric
- Improved soil release in the next wash
- Maintains whiteness of clothes even after multiple washes
- Improved skin feel of synthetic fabrics
- Especially designed for powder detergents
- Enhanced soil dispersion power by anionic modification
- Moisture management for synthetic fibres
Chemical name Anionic polyester of propylene terephtalate Appearance White granules Bulk density 500 – 700 g/L Particle size 200 – 1000 μm
ApplicationsTexCare SRA 300 F is a soil release polymer for powder detergents. It delivers fabric hydrophilization and reduction of soil redepositioning.
EcoTain®Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.